Organic olive oil
Benso Organic Olive Oil is a high quality oil produced exclusively from the Leccino variety grown in the family estate of the BENSO family. The olive groves are located in the Abruzzo National Park at an altitude of 500 to 700m above sea level. Harvesting is done exclusively by hand.
- Benso extra virgin olive oil is certified organic virgin olive oil, 1st cold extraction. Its acidity is 0.38.
- Custody: 2 years between 8° and 20°, away from light.
- Beautiful fluidity with a green color with a golden yellow/straw reflection.
- The nose develops a plant and herbaceous palette.
- Fruit walls because it was sorted on the day of harvest.
- In the mouth very subtle, beautiful explosion, sensation of breadth and smoothness with a delicate taste of green tomato/ banana, raw artichoke or cardoon.
- Long in the mouth with a hint of bitterness and ardency, presence of spices.
- Ideal raw, toasted bread, fresh bread.
- Salad, raw vegetables cooked various sauces (mayonnaise, virgin etc.).
- Fish / Meat / Pasta.
- A marvel on cheeses, Mozzarella, Halloumi (Sheep), goat...